Breast Cancer Community

lump.

one of the little lumps on my aerola had a little white head so i squeezed n now there is a lump under it,it doesnt hurt or anything and now i cant get anything else out of it.so shall i be scare or worried?could it be anything serious

This discussion is related to tiny areola bump.
Hi there.

The areola contains sweat and sebaceous glands that can indeed develop these lumps especially if they get irritated.  The initial event would have been the plugging of the pores with dirt or dead skin cells, and if secondary bacterial infection ensues, this can present with swelling and even lump formation.  However, the absence of pain may signify neoplastic changes or fibrosis.  

though I believe this is nothing serious, I would still suggest that you have this examined or looked at by your doctor.

Regards.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.