Breast Cancer Community

nipple lump !!

Hi , had a rash on my nipple about 3 month's ago doc said nothing to worry about , now i have small lump under nipple !! Do i have anything to worry about ? thank's alib
I'm not sure whether you should be worried about this lump but if I were you I would return to the Dr. and have it ck.d out OR perhaps see a breast Specialist about this recent occurance. Anything new/different involving the breast should always be evaluated by your Physician.  Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.