Breast Cancer Community

painless lump in breast

hi
i have painless lump in my right breast. there is difference between my right and ledt breast. earlier it was firm and round now it is shape less. i have a dull pain during my mensus. that too not all time. very rare. do i need to take up a surgery to remove. or will it get well by its own. i have clear difference in the shape and size of my breast. will it turn a cancer.
The first thing you should do is make an appointment with your Physician to have a clinical breast examination. He/She may order some type of test (mammogram or ultrasound) to determine the cause of the lump. No matter what type of lump this is; it will not get well by itself. Please see your Dr. about this soon.   Regards .....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.