Breast Cancer Community

round behind nipple

i am 37 years old,when i was a teenager i had a hard lump behind my right nipple,it went away now at this age i have a round lump behind my right breast,no discharge but nipple is sometimes sensitive!

This discussion is related to 26 Year Old Male With Left Breast Lump.
I would suggest that you see your Physician for a clinical breast exam and any testing that he/she feels is appropriate for your symptoms. This isn't necessarily the same type of finding that you describe as having during your teen years. Those lumps are often due to hormonal changes but this most likely is not.   Regards .....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.