Breast Cancer Community

soreness under left breast

i fell over a curb right on my left breast and now it hurts bad when i breath and when i cough and my left arm is feeling heavy
From what you describe,this doesn't sound at all like breast cancer... The discomfort is most likely due to a pulled chest muscle or perhaps a fractured rib when you fell over the curb. I would advise you to see your doctor as soon as possible to conduct a physical examination.He/she might order an x-ray to find out if your ribs have been injured. In the meantime you could take some over the counter pain medication until you see your doctor.
Take care...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.