Breast Cancer Community

suspicious lump

I also found a hard knot at the base of my husbands, RT. breast.  It's oval in shape w/o pain upon palpation.  It's 4cmx2cm. It doesn't radiate upon palpation. I'm worried, scheduled appointment for next week.  Any thoughts?
Cancer in the male breast is relatively rare,but not an impossibility,especially in older men..Typically this disease would present as a painless mass behind the areola ( dark area around the nipple )
It's hard to even guess what this lump could be,since it is located at the base of your husband's breast.Try not to panic,because there are multiple causes of male breast lumps,most of which are benign.
I am glad  that your husband will soon be seeing his doctor who will get the necessary investigations.Hopefully things will turn out just fine for him.
Best wishes to both of you ...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.