Boosting milk production

So I was trying the lactation cookie recipe, then Irealized I didn't have all the ingredients. BUT I did have flax seed! I been sprinkling it on foods every where especially in the morning... mixing it in my eggs, in my cereal, with a glass of milk, everything! My milk is flowing within two days of starting this.. wish I would have tried this sooner. Flax seed is really good for you and doesn't taste like anything and it's inexpensive..

Have a good day ladies :)
Thanks for the tip! Fenugreek didn't work for me (gave baby upset tummy and an aversion to my milk).  I go back to work in a couple weeks and have been worried about producing enough when I'm away from her.  Will give flax seed a try!
No problem! Everyone is different though I hope it works for you
Thanks I will have to try it as well. I didnt know that it could help with milk supply

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community