Breastfeeding Community

Breast Milk Supply

I recently had my daughter 5 weeks ago and I've had some ups and downs on milk supply. It was ok at first but due to stress I believe my milk supply has went down again. I'm not sure what I can do to increase it. Please help me.
Pump one side while you nurse on the other, then switch sides. You'll get more milk that way bc baby is better at suckling it out Than the pump.
Thank you.
Fenugreek helps and a calcium/magnesium supplement helped me some too.    
Lots of fluids
There is an herbal tea called mothers milk that is supposed to help
Oatmeal is supposed to help, too.  I cheated and atell a lot of oatmeal raisin cookies.  
* ate a lot
Drink lots of fluids. If baby isn't being breast fed on a schedule due to the low supply, pump instead. Fenugreek tablets and Mother's Milk Tea. With my first, he didn't latch well at all so I took it upon myself to use the pump n kept myself on a schedule with the pumping and did all these things. It worked out. Although he was essentially bottle fed, it was with breast milk n not formula. I was able to keep it up for a year.  Plus when their feeding schedules stretch out, it gets more manageable. It worked out because my job allowed me a place to pump when I went back to work. In the beginning I had taken time off of work.
I had trouble with my first and you just cant give up remember your babies tummy is tiny so might not need as much milk to fill up right now. Just dont give up! Breast is best! You can do this just keep going