Breast feeding

How come right boob has ×3 time amount of milk then my left side is that normal?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sometimes on breast produces more. Try feed first in the side with less milk, them go to the one with more and then back to the first. The break will give your breast a chance to refill.
Helpful - 1
Lol the same thing happened to me I freaked out it made me not want breastfeed but trust me it will even out
Helpful - 1
Omg I am in the same situation as yoy
Helpful - 1
funugreek also helps increase your supply its a natural herb/vitamin that works wonders, my baby is bottle and breastfed
Helpful - 1
Doctor said it is normal. :) However, I got prescribed domperidone yesterday since I couldn't keep up with my baby boy's demand. He is both formula fed and breastfed but he's been refusing feeding from a bottle for a few days now.
Helpful - 1
I had the same problem and my doctor percribed me domperidone it's a amazing drug that makes you produce lots of Milk it's crazy and works great it use to be used for people with stomach problems so they could go to the bathroom easily but they found out it made women lactate..It work wonders for me and no side effects at all my baby girl gets as much milk as she wants it's a hormone drug and totally safe :) I Definitely recommend it hands down but it's not available in the  United States for some reason it should be it helped me a lot to feed my baby its great hope that this helps ask your doctor :)
Helpful - 0
Mother's milk tea is seriously magic.
Helpful - 0
Can caffeine and spicy food  affect the breastmilk? And is it normal to spit out milk?? Seems like he is doing offen.
Helpful - 0
When I would eat spicy foods with my 2nd child, it would upset her stomache.  On my other three children, there weren't any problems.
Apparently we can drink 2 cups of coffee a day and eat basically what ever we want. All these stories of what to avoid to eat isnt 100% true or accurate
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community