Breastfeeding Community

Breast feeding

My hubby and I have been talking about breast feeding. Now we were both bottle babies. Our parents even used the same formula. I know that breast feeding is really good for the babie. But ive heard its painful and alot of people tell me its weird. Im also a little skeptical about breast pumps. Any advice? I wants whats best for our little one.
It can be painful if the baby is not latching correctly, but there are many breastfeeding programs that can help you with that. If you feel breat is best, then who cares what anyone else thinks. There is nothing weird about breastfeeding- that's what they are there for. If you are uncomfortable with having the baby on your breast but want them to get breast milk, buy or rent an electric pump and put them milk in a bottle.