Breastfeeding Community

Breast milk storage mini deep freeze?

so ive been EPing for 3 weeks now and have filled up half of my bottom shelf in the freezer with breast milk! i read that there are smaller deep freezers to use for breast milk but havent been able to find any. where do you ladies store your milk? and if i move my milk from my freezer (seperate door on top of fridge) and put it in a deep freeze will it still be good for up to a year? or still 3 months because it was in the seperate freezer.

sorry if this was confusing but thanks for any advice!
i got a small deep freezer at sears for maybe $150- it's the size of a minifridge. it's at 0 degrees, so milk is good up to a year. and when i'm not pumping, we use it to store bulk frozen foods :)
oh yea- be sure to freeze bags laying flat. Saves a ton of space. Then I stand them upright and store about 10 in a gallon sized ziplock to help keep them organized. .