Breastfeeding

Is it possible to feed baby solely on breast milk through expressing and not nursing? I'm just thinking if I don't manage to establish a proper nursing routine, is it possible to bottle feed with my milk? Or is this unrealistic? Any personal experiences or advice? Thanks!
It would depend on how good your milk supply is and if pumping works for you. With my first i couldn't pump, it would take ages and I'd get not even a full bottle. So he was fully breastfed.
There are for sure women who have exclusively pumped - I did a combination of pumping and nursing.  I kept a pretty strict schedule when I was at work with pumping and was able to keep up and even have excess milk.  With exclusively pumping there is a lot of cleaning/washing of parts that goes along with all the pumping and then all the bottles to wash. For me I would rather feed the baby directly than pump/bottle feed because of all the extra dishes (all the things to wash!!).