Breastfeeding & Suboxone

Anyone ever take suboxone & breastfeeding?or know how long I would have to wait. I will post this on other board as well. All Internet info is inconclusive. Stopped till I her from pediatrtion bit like to hear personal stories. Ty
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow, my aunt's sis-in-law is a pediatrician & she said not to take vicodin bcuz 1 of the ingredients pisses through breast milk.... Funny how no one can agree on anything!
Helpful - 0
Thanks. It's for a one year old, I don't know if it
Makes a diff, it's not so much for nutrition as a comfort help to go to sleep aid
Helpful - 0
I'm not sure but I take vicodein daily twice a day and that is safe while breastfeeding I know it's different med
Helpful - 0
I read on several sights that it is harmful to a nursing infant and do not take it while breastfeeding because it passes into the breastmilk.  Good luck to you.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community