Breastfeeding Community

Breastfeeding

I am a new mom and would like to know if there is any thing I can do to help make breast milk come in for myself. It has been 5 days after I had my baby girl and I make very very little. Plz help.
Breastfeed or pump as often as you can so your body can produce more milk. That's how I got my milk to increase.
Pump pump pump pump pump every 2-3 hours thats what work for me this way by pumping it will tell your body you need more milk
Avoid stress.. Stress decreased milk production.. And the more u feed ur child the more milk comes.. After feeding the baby pump for 4-5 minutes.. Do this for three to four times a day.. Avoid acidic food eat lots of green veges.. Getly massage ur breast.. Wn u feel like ur breast is getting tight with milk either feed ur girl or pump it.. Sit in a relaxed upright  position while feeding.. Avoid feeding while lying..
Definitely pump or feed all the time, try during the day feeding or pumping every hour or 2 until your milk production is up. Do not to stress while feeding especially because your milk won't flow properly and baby will stress too. You can take fenugreek, you can find the supplement at vitamin stores or the honest company sells a lactation vitamin and it works. I take it to keep my supply up because I'm pumping at work now, my daughter is 2 months old now. You just really have to keep up with the feeding and it will help. Do not supplement with formula unless directed by the pediatrician, because your body will not make the milk unless it knows to make it with the feeding. Even if she's not getting any milk too, keep her latched or pump even when milk isn't coming out because your body will start to produce more. I read a LOT on the Internet for how to produce more milk and I learned so much. Hope it helps!
Try fenugreek..doubt I spelled that right but it really works
make sure to eat and drink a lot of fluids. Your body will get dehydrated so fast.
I had a problem with milk supply due to a couple different complications. Through a combination of pumping after every feed and taking fenugreek and blessed thistle supplements and the valiant efforts of my marathon feeding LO we are now perfectly supplied! Lol. Keep in mind though that a lot of woman "feel" like their supply is low when truly it's exactly as much as baby needs. If you're LO is experiencing weight loss then there's also lactation cookies etc you can try but if they're growing and gaining normally then baby will do all the work to increase your supply as needed!
I ran out of milk once because I didn't have much water that day. I drank lots of water and milk then had a little snack then I produced more milk within an hour. So drinking water helps a lot.
Fenugreek
My boy is 3 weeks 2day he started crying when pooping a week ago smtyms he poops after 2days im only brestfeeding what cn b the coz?
I took a pill called fenugreek when I was trying to get my milk for my daughter. Works wonders and its natural
Try eating oatmeal with milk, that helps the milk come in