Breastfeeding Community

Breastmilk storage collection options...FTM

I'm trying to choose the best breast pump and milk storage system I can find.  I travel extensively for work and I'll even be pumping in the car.  I found the Kiinde system; which looks awesome.  But, I'm not sure what I will be able to express from each breast at each pumping session.  Ideally, I would like to pump directly into the storage bag, freeze it, thaw it, and feed directly from the bag.  That is how the Kiinde system is intended to be used.  But, will I get 4oz of milk from each breast at each pumping session?  If not, then I'll have to consolidate my milk from 2 collection bags to one storage bag; which defeats the purpose of the Kiinde system.  What worked best for you?  I'm not worried about cost, convenience is most important to me.
At first you prob wont get 4 oz but later you'll get even more so it won't be a problem anymore. I looked at the kiinde system and I think I'm going to.go with their bottle warmer. But I want to use glass and no plastics so I'm just going to store milk in glass canning jars with regular screw on lids. I would make sure that your breastpump has an adapter to fit with pumping right into the bags, I think the kiinde system makes one? I think for your situation the bags sound super convienent and compact for travel.