Depressed

Even tho I just had my baby the 11th but yesterday I was feeding him n he just kept crying. I squeezed my breast nothing is coming out just little leaks n they were bleeding. It makes me so sad because I feel like he's not getting anything like he's starving. So this morning I had to ask the hospital for formula n I'm afraid when I do finally start trying to breast feed him he's going to resist my breast n want the formula.
Try eating stuff to produce lactation. I know oatmeal is really good for that but look up other things that can help. My sister had problems with that as well. Talk to your obgyn about it as well
I had the same problem with my first. It took sooo long for little milk to come out of my breasts. Then I tried taking Moringa herbal tablets, eating a lot of soup, and warm compress my breast et viola! Milk came! Hope it works out for you.
P.S. always talk to your doctor first

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community