Breastfeeding Community

I'm curious need answers plz ftm

They Say After Having The BaBy YouR Milk Doesn't Come The SAme TimE So During Those Days Will The Baby Be Receiving Formula Then ???? I'm Curious Should I Buy A FormulA To Take With Me
My baby got milk right after. I produced ALOT of colostrum & then a few hours later I was producing full bottles of milk.
The colostrum is fine for them. So you do not need formula
If you plan to breastfeed you feed the baby colostrum then a couple days later your milk will come in.
So coloStrum Is Will Come When ShE Arrives??? I'm So Freaking Out Thinking About It Wondering Will I Produce Enough
you'll be fine and even if you need formula they will give you some to take home. when i had my first baby my milk came in by the second day but just with the colostrum that you get when baby arrives its enough for baby to get full...
It usually takes 3 days for your milk to cone in. But if your anemic like I was then it could take a bit longer
You have colostrum now. Even if you aren't leaking any.
All your baby needs is what you produce Un the beginning until your mature milk comes in. Their stomach is the size of a marble. And they swallow a lot of amniotic fluid before birth. My milk didn't come in for 4 or 5 days after birth and my daughter was fine with the colostrum. If you give formula then they usually won't breastfeed. Or it will be difficult to transition. Your body needs the stimulation of the baby feeding to produce milk. Don't give formula unless that is what you plan on your baby eating.