Breastfeeding Community

Looking for advice

I'm looking to get some advice. My daughter is 3.5 months old and is 100% nursed. Well due to my own health issues I have to have a test done that will not allow me to nurse her for 2 days and because she eats so much I can't pump but maybe an ounce at a time. (That really frustrates me)
We have been trying to get her to take a bottle (dr. Brown bottles) she hates them and because I can't pump we are trying Earths best organic formula. I try 2-3 bottles a day to transition her but she's not having it (I don't blame her) but I have to have this test done soon and I do want to resume nursing when allowed.. Well my question is does anyone have suggestions on a different bottle maybe I could try.. I need to do something.

Nursing is very important to me I nursed my first child til he was 13 months and I'm not giving up on her it's just my health :(

Thank you!
I was told Tommie Tippee bottles are really awesome for transitioning, however, I have never tried this so my advice is not of much help.
We used Dr. Brown bottles with my kids and they did okay.  When I would go back to work and the babies had to use bottles it took a while to get them used to the bottles.  It was always my husband who would give the bottles, when the mother gives baby bottles, the baby will reject b/c the baby was the mother directly.  It sounds harsh, but eventually my babies figured it out and did fine with the bottles.  Best of luck with things!!