Breastfeeding Community

Milkies

Ok ladies, I got one milkies milk saver and love it.  My milk just came in Monday and so far I get about one ounce each feeding.  I know that doesnt sound like much, but its 6-8 ounces per day that I can save and doesnt get tossed out in a breast pad.
Wow! Thanks for sharing sister! That's so true! And think, you're carbon footprint will be smaller too. :) Go green!
No problem.  It seemed rather pricey, but considering there's none being wasted it's worth it.  And it is simple to use and cleanup.
What is milkies milk saver?
How much did they cost?

Milk is valued around $5/oz so I definitely agree w/ you that it's money well spent, and especially since we can't put a price on our baby's health. :)

Thanks for sharing about the milk savers. Are they comfortable too?
Exciting!  Thank you for letting us know. Are they comfortable?
It's fairly comfortable, doesnt take up much space inside your bra or cami.  But its not something I woukd wear out in public, lol.  At first I thought it was huge until I tried it.  I got mine at BuyBuyBaby.  They are $27 but they have a 20% off text offer you can do which made it $23.