Aa
A
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
1.66k Members

Milkies

Ok ladies, I got one milkies milk saver and love it.  My milk just came in Monday and so far I get about one ounce each feeding.  I know that doesnt sound like much, but its 6-8 ounces per day that I can save and doesnt get tossed out in a breast pad.
6 Responses
179530 tn?1368936603
Wow! Thanks for sharing sister! That's so true! And think, you're carbon footprint will be smaller too. :) Go green!
No problem.  It seemed rather pricey, but considering there's none being wasted it's worth it.  And it is simple to use and cleanup.
1936550 tn?1348360208
What is milkies milk saver?
179530 tn?1368936603
How much did they cost?

Milk is valued around $5/oz so I definitely agree w/ you that it's money well spent, and especially since we can't put a price on our baby's health. :)

Thanks for sharing about the milk savers. Are they comfortable too?
1330108 tn?1333677304
Exciting!  Thank you for letting us know. Are they comfortable?
It's fairly comfortable, doesnt take up much space inside your bra or cami.  But its not something I woukd wear out in public, lol.  At first I thought it was huge until I tried it.  I got mine at BuyBuyBaby.  They are $27 but they have a 20% off text offer you can do which made it $23.  
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.