Nipple Shield

My daughter is looking to purchase a nipple shield.  Where can she go?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
what is a nipple shield exactly?
Helpful - 0
I'm not sure which you are talking about-the nipple shield to wear while you are nursing or the nipple shield to wear in between nursing...
The nipple shield to use during nursing I'm not sure.  I got one from the hospital and one from a breastfeeding support group but I didn't use it too much.  I recommend not using it if possible.
The nipple shield to use for in between nursing to help pop out your nipple or to keep your bra off your nipple I got from Babies-R-Us.
Helpful - 0
i got one at babies r us. the baby depot in burlington has them, as do other baby stores.

it is generally recommended that you work with a lactation consultant instead of getting one on your own. my LC tried different sizes on me before finding the one that fit me best. plus, if you need a shield, chances are the baby isn't latching properly.
Helpful - 0
I'd bet anywhere you can buy nursing equipment...  I bought one from a lactation consultant but found it awkward to use.
Helpful - 0
I bought mine at Target. I bought several in case I ever misplaced one!
Helpful - 0
I got mine as well from Babies R Us and LOVED them!  My left nipple cracked from top to bottom and the nipple shield helped it heal while I breastfed!!!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community