Breastfeeding Community

Plugged duct?

I delivered my little man at 38 weeks,after 19 hours of induced labor
And a c-section due to non progression of cervix. He is perfect in
Every way,my milk just came in yesterday and I was able to pump an ounce and a half from.the rt breast
And nothing from the left. Then was able to pump a half ounce.frim.each breast x1. I know have a hard lump in my rt breast at roughly the 3 o.clock position. It is tender to touch but not red or warm. Have done a few warm xompresses with no resolution. Any suggestions?
I was told to just keep rubbing all around it till it unclogs. Especially in the front of it towards the nipple. And keep pumping. I used to get them all the time, and it always worked for me. Sometimes it took awhile but it always worked! Good luck!
Take a hot shower and massage the affected breast. You can also do the hot compresses and massage. Its doing both together that really helps. Afterward you should try pumping/nursing. You should repeat this frequently until the duct clears.