Aa
A
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
1.66k Members

anyone breastfeeding right now?

Are you multitasking? I'm eating pizza while my baby boy eats! Share those stories mamas!
10 Responses
Lol this morning while baby was nursing I had one hand supporting his head and the other I used to eat my pancakes
Baby girl was feeding and someone came to the door. Unfortunately they kept ringing the door bell would not leave and her dad was out at the store so I had to answer it cause they were freaking the dog out. Needless to say they got a show they weren't prepared for lol.  
Lol cute stories! Great job on feeding those babies
7552771 tn?1469929649
I breastfed the first 5 weeks. Im now 6 weeks pp and just pumping and feeding. But when I breastfed I did everything from eat, vaccuming, shopping everything.
I occasionally pump, like when I'm really full and he doesn't get all the milk. I give him a bottle at least 1 day a week. Yay for you pumping!!
7677085 tn?1395374075
I've given my older daughter (two this week!) a bath, a diaper change, etc while breastfeeding my baby. :)
Wow, that's impressive!
428506 tn?1296557399
I'm pumping at work right now, perfect time to do emails and read message boards.
7677085 tn?1395374075
Today we read stories with birth girls on my lap while baby was nursing. I tell my husband this is why I'm so "touched out" when he gets home! It's definitely an adventure with two this little.
I'm inspired to do more while nursing! Thanks to you super moms
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.