Aa
A
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
1.66k Members

breast feading

Is it better to breast fead or to give the baby formula ??
16 Responses
Always better to breast but sometimes you can't for whatever reason..Formula is very good nowadays
Thx verry much
Breast feeding is best. You really can't compare the two, there are so many nutrients in breast milk.  Formula companies can't even come close to creating anything that can compare.
Breast is best but as I would like some time to do my own thing, have a bath and sleep go out to the shop etc while my boyfriend looks after The baby as he works alot I'm going to buy a pump so he can bottle feed it while I do my own thing although this won't be very often at all I do hope the baby can get use to the bottle as I know they use different muscles between the two.
I mean I'm using a breast pump :-)
Breastfeeding is best because of the antibodies that baby gets from you, however formula is fine too. All the vitamins and things baby needs are in formula. I will be breastfeeding and pumping but I will also be supplementing with formula. I am not a dairy cow and refuse to be stuck at home and hooked up to a pump all day.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.