Breastfeeding Community

breast milk

Say I keep breast feeding all day in 2 months will I get more milk or less
Not quite sure what you mean, but usually the more you feed your baby the more milk you will make. Your milk supply usually keeps up with your growing baby's demands.
Thanks I'm just worried cuz I'm barley making milk now nd my baby's constantly on my nipple if I.font feed all night then I'll usually wake up with one hard boob full of milk then after back.to usual not that much milk during the day!:(.so I'm hoping would change cuz I'm trying
If you can - pump that 'full' boob empty to build a supply in the freezer in case you need it. I have woken in the middle of the night when my baby is sleeping longer stretches and have been so full I feel ready to pop. I will pump a little and go back to sleep- this way I have milk in the freezer and am still ready to feed the baby when she wakes.