prenatal vitamins when breast feeding

Since i plan on breast feeding, do I continue to take the prenatal vitamins after I give birth?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes keep taking them. Plus there vitamins and will be good for you anyway :) I'm still going to take prenatal vitamins even after I'm done breastfeeding. The vitamins are good for you
Helpful - 0
Thank you all for your responses, I need all the advice I can get! First time mom and scared to death heheh
Helpful - 0
Oh good to know thanks!
Helpful - 0
Another vitamin to look into is called Fenugreek! It helps bring in breast milk & increase supply! So many great reviews & my Dr said it is amazing! It's fairly cheap too! Just putting it out there in case you wanted something specifically for breast milk supply! :)
Helpful - 0
If not more*
Helpful - 0
Absolutely! Breast feeding is a lot like pregnancy with the demands on your body keep yourself just as hydradted if notore and take your prenatal untill you stop just to be sure your body gets everything it needs as well as baby :)
Helpful - 0
Yes!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community