Breastfeeding Community

storage

I pumped 2 oz yesterday night and froze it, can I add some freshly expressed milk to it??
I wouldn't add to it personally. However I heard a good way to freeze breast milk is in ice cube trays then once it is frozen store in milk storage bags.
No. When combining milk it has to be same temp. I suggest pump put in fridge,  pump again different bottle store in fridge once fresh milk is cold like other bottle combine it then you can freeze.
Yes u can if you have two oz of frozen milk u can add two oz of frsh milk
Check out breastmilkguidelines . com
You can't add 'new' milk to 'old' milk. Only milk pumped in the same session can be store together.  There is lots of info online about storing milk.  You can store 2 oz in a bag in the freezer. You'll just have lots of 2 oz bags -nothing wrong with that!  Freeze the milk flat and it stores WAY easier.