By the Blood of Jesus Community
140 Members

Awsome App for my blackberry (its on topic)

Okay so I got a new cell phone the other day! I was excited to find that at blackberry app world.com they have an application you can download to your phone that is the Bible! I downloaded it (for free) and it is the entire Bible inlucing different plans to read it in a certin amount of time 90 day 1 year etc...

I thought it was very nice to see that the way a lot of us have our cellphones on us all the time, but dont have our Bibles! Now I can just pick up my phone when I am out and find a verse. I always think of things I want to look up but by the time I get home I forget what it was! What a wonderful way to bring the Bible to technology!
Cool! :)
I bought my husband an electronic bible several years ago and it was small enough for him to bring on business trips, etc. I kind of wished I had gotten me one too.
I'll have to check this out next time I upgrade to a new phone. Mine's getting ancient, lol.
Very cool and thank you. I have a one and will check it out...;) Judy
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.