Aa
A
A
A
Close
By the Blood of Jesus Community
140 Members
290867 tn?1333569278

Awsome App for my blackberry (its on topic)

Okay so I got a new cell phone the other day! I was excited to find that at blackberry app world.com they have an application you can download to your phone that is the Bible! I downloaded it (for free) and it is the entire Bible inlucing different plans to read it in a certin amount of time 90 day 1 year etc...

I thought it was very nice to see that the way a lot of us have our cellphones on us all the time, but dont have our Bibles! Now I can just pick up my phone when I am out and find a verse. I always think of things I want to look up but by the time I get home I forget what it was! What a wonderful way to bring the Bible to technology!
2 Responses
203342 tn?1328737207
Cool! :)
I bought my husband an electronic bible several years ago and it was small enough for him to bring on business trips, etc. I kind of wished I had gotten me one too.
I'll have to check this out next time I upgrade to a new phone. Mine's getting ancient, lol.
686059 tn?1293833827
Very cool and thank you. I have a one and will check it out...;) Judy
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.