By the Blood of Jesus Community
140 Members

God is Quick

Don't know if anyone has been praying for me but i just heard from my attorney and this IME is not for my amount of disability but just an exam of my tendonitis to determine if it is was caused by my right leg weakness putting extreme pressure on my left leg.  Anyway I am feeling peaceful already. PRAISE GOD
Hi Stubby!

I haven't heard from you in some time and was wondering how you are doing. I hope all is well. When you can, please come back and update us on how you are doing!

God bless,
April
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.