By the Blood of Jesus Community
140 Members

Prayer Request

Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my mom. She's been going through cancer and is almost finished with her chemo treatments but had to go back to the hospital because of low oxygen levels.
Well, i'll say a prayer for your mama.  May the chemo work and kill those cancer cells and may her blood levels return to normal so that she can continue the chemo.  May she have complete remission.  Peace to you
Thank you
Hi hon, I know you're worried about your mom. Know I've been praying and will continue,  not only for her but also you and your sister, that God will give you all peace and comfort during this time. *Hugs*
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.