By the Blood of Jesus Community
140 Members

Shall He find any faith when he arives ?

I`ve been thinking of them words  for some time, what does He mean? Some of my thoughts are that does anybody ( I ,we ) really understand the truth about the gospel, the pure happy news that everything is done that is needed to be done!

And its only grace no deeds whatsoever. And can it mean that we dont have to change at all, we are ok no matter what?
He has proven his love, by dying for us while we still were sinners !
Could  the meaning of the word the one that Christ is setting free is indeed free  be just that  ?
Does anyone else have any thoughts about this ?

PS has anybody fully understand that its not about us at all, its only about Him !
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.