By the Blood of Jesus Community
140 Members

family needs prayer

Pleas pray for my family as there is alot of things happening.  My niece just went into alcohol tx.  She has 5 children at home and is married.  There are alot of family reaching out to help with the babysitting and cleaning that is required.  Please pray that my niece will find the help she needs in treatment.  Please pray for the family members picking up the slack.  Please pray that i can utilize this time to share God's love and that i can be helpful but not to much,  thank you for all your prayers.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.