By the Blood of Jesus Community
140 Members

nothing is random

Jesus wants us to see that neighbor next door or the people sitting next to us on a plane or in a classroom are not interruptions to our schedule. They are there by divine appointment. Jesus wants you to see their needs, their loneliness, their longings, and he wants to give us the courage to reach out to the them.

Rebecca Manley Pippert
Amen, Cherie! This is so true. I think sometimes we hardly notice the people around us and there are so many hurting people all around us. I think God wants to use us so many times but we don't listen or are too busy or simply can't hear him with all the distractions we suround ourselves with.

Have you ever read any Beth Moore books or done one of her bible studies? She's talked about this before. She's so passionate about God. I love going to her seminars and have some of her books and have done a couple of her bible studies. You should check her out. I think you'd like her!
Amen Cherie.  This is so very true.

Who is Rebecca Manley Pippert ?
Amen sis well said good topic! God less!!
Amen!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.