By the Blood of Jesus Community
140 Members

update on my depression

There were so many responses to my request for prayer due to my depression I wanted to give an update.  I saw my pyschristrist last week and she made a medication adjustment and ran some lab work.  I know that prayer will do more then any pill but I also believe that God allowed men to make medication to help.  Anyway thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray that the medication changes will help.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.