Charting my Temp help!

Hi i have been chartiing my temp every day for the last month or so and i have ovulated a progestrone test came back to say i had but i dont see how my chart shows that. I keep to the times between 7-8 in the morning for taking temp. Can anyone explain what im looking for and how it actually works really want to understand my body right now and could use any help.
I looked at your chart which is incomplete on temps... It definitely looks like you ovulated on May 17th for sure... it would be a lot more accurate and easier to read with all the temps in there. I've never had a chart show ovulation. To me... it looks like you were annovulatory prior to May 17th...but I could be wrong.  =)

Good luck and lots of baby dust!
Thank you for the reply im going to start taking temps again, just been trying to relax. Good luck to you also. Any other advice you could offer. thanks again
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the CLOMID CLUB Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.