A
A
A
Close
CLOMID CLUB Community
281 Members

Hoping for a june PPT

Hi,
I'm due to do another round of clomid 100 mg day 2-6. After having not taking it since end Jan start feb this year. I lost a lot of weight while taking it so i had to stop to gain 10kg or there about to start ovulation. OB said i wasn't ovulating with the clomid and that was to do with my low BMI. My OV day is somewhere around day 12 or day 14. I also take Ralovera to produce a bleed. I fell naturally with our first, now 3 this year. But my OH didnt do FIFO. He is away for 23 days and 10 home only been 2 swings now. Before was 26 away 9 home.. .
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.