CLOMID CLUB Community
281 Members

Hoping for a june PPT

I'm due to do another round of clomid 100 mg day 2-6. After having not taking it since end Jan start feb this year. I lost a lot of weight while taking it so i had to stop to gain 10kg or there about to start ovulation. OB said i wasn't ovulating with the clomid and that was to do with my low BMI. My OV day is somewhere around day 12 or day 14. I also take Ralovera to produce a bleed. I fell naturally with our first, now 3 this year. But my OH didnt do FIFO. He is away for 23 days and 10 home only been 2 swings now. Before was 26 away 9 home.. .
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.