A
A
A
Close
CLOMID CLUB Community
281 Members

How Clomid works...unsure about it?

Hi everyone,

I am ttc for past 10 months. I am 32yrs old. I have 23 days menstrual cycle, Also i have Hyper-thyroid which is now in control for past 6 months.

I visited OB/GYN 6 months ago. She checked that i Ovulate regularly. Also done with blood tests. My progesterone comes low on 7  days post ovul.  So she prescribed me Vitex for the same, I have been taking it reg for past 4 months. But still my cycle is 23 days long only.

My husband has been tested too. He is fine.

This month Dr. prescribed me Clomid 50 mg for days   5-9 ....for better follicle which she said will result in better progesterone. I was asked to visit her on 9 july which is 12th day of my cycle. But she is out of town until monday afternoon.

so i m worried what to do next. i ve read several topics about clomid monitoring.  Also i came across this fact that tubes should be checkd prior to clomid treatment. Kindly guide me what should i do.?

i am just worried bcz thrs is some heaviness n mild pressure in my lower abdomen. I have no idea whats causing it...is it Clomid. I am also temping...but my temps rnt cuming too high.....i think i O on my 12th bcz i had severe cramping.  

So as my doc cudnt check me before ovul.....i ve no idea how many follicle matured wid an effect of Clomid. Do u guys know whether matured follicles can b seen via ultrasound post-ovul.    I donot want twins or multiples. So this thing is stressing me out.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.