CLOMID CLUB Community
281 Members

Weight Gain/bloating

Have any of you had weight gain and or bloating from  Clomid?

I am on round 2, 4PDO and it seems that my belly is bloated or I have gained weight.  YIKES - so not good.  Not happy to gain extra weight.  Now if I end up pregnant, would not care.  
I too have had bloating.I have gained a few pounds which I think is from Clomid. But this bloating it the worst..
Yep! Lots of Bloating here! UGH!
I also felt bloated
Yes its definately the clomid,i had a constant bloated belly and gained a few pounds also.I had a bit of flatulence as well yuk lol.SSBD Bev xx
Yes!!  In my LP I had extreme bloating, so bad it was difficult to sit down because I had to bend my body, haha!  I laugh...but it wasn't fun!  I was worried all the people in my office were thinking I was pregnant!  Hopefully it's foreshadowing!!  I'm now on round 2 and so far symptoms haven't been as bad, but I'm only on cd7.  Here's hoping!  
Im moving onto round 3 and hoping to up clomid to 100-150mg

I have gained some weight the last 2 months and I am not happy about it. I a already overweight and trying to lose!
I have had major bloating the past few days...very uncomfortable!
I have also felt bloated and I have not weighed myself but I am positive I have gained weight. I also have an increased appetite... has anyone else had that??
I am on round 2 @ 50mg CD24... according to an OPK I was positive for ovulation on days CD20-22.
Hoping this is the last round we have to go through.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.