CLOMID CLUB Community
281 Members

on day 4 of clomid first round 150 mg

We have been trying for 7 months. So I just started taking clomid 150 to produce better quality follicales. My dr said according to blood work I ovulated last month? But we have not gotten pg in 7 months. How frusterating!!! Taking this dose from day 2-6. Anyone tried this protical? And had any luck. Thanks for any advice. Feeling very low right now. Like I may not ever become a mom.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.