Cancer in Pets Community
90 Members

My cat has fibrosarcoma! What can I do to help her?

My four year old cat was just diagnosed with fibrosarcoma. We found a lump about three weeks ago but waited 2 weeks before we had it sugeracly removed. The tumor was loccated on the side of her body so amputation was not an option. The surgin did get a clear cut. He cut out all of they tumor, as far as he could tell and got 1cm thick of any skin or mussel that was touching the tumor. I want to help her as much as possible. Is there any special food, medicine, or anything I can do to help her and or keep another tumors for growing? Thank you!
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.