Cancer Community

2 new moles on bottom of toe

I just noticed today that I have two new moles on the bottom of one of my toes. They are right next to each other. One is dark brown in color and looks like a perfect little circle. The other is a little larger, lighter in color and does not seem to be as perfectly round as the other. Any advice would be appreciated. Worried in Missouri
Hi.  You may opt to observe those moles for a couple of months to see if there are any changes in size or if additional moles appear.  If you have a prior history of skin cancer, or have a strong family history of skin cancer, it may be better to have these examined sooner.  A biopsy of those moles may need to be done.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.