Cancer Community

5 year old in terrible pain

My son has been having exteme stomach pains for the past three months and doctors have given various diagnosis: gas, physcosomatic, stomach infections. But upon doing an ultra sound, it was found that he has swollen lymph nodes in his stomach. Can you give any indication as to what may be the possibilities.

(His grandfather was diagnosized with a malfunction lymphatic system and has swollen lymphs about his body.)
My suggestion is get more tests.  My son had the symtoms given and they tested him for several things until I INSISTED they were wrong, it took many doctor visits....  My son had cancer at the age of 22 months.  It's rare called neuroblastoma, I highly doubt that that is what your son has, but insist on tests! Your his mom and you know when things aren't right!!!
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.