I believe that I may have some form of cancer. Here are the symptoms that I have experienced.
- weight loss
- unexplained bruises, cuts, and red blemishes that appear on my skin usually on the arms and legs
- some, but not all, toe nails that have turned black
- itchy skin which may be anemia
- I have had erectile dysfunction I no longer have an erection at night while sleeping. I don't believe that I have any growths on my testicles and I can't really tell if my testicles are swollen. I am a 61 year old male. I know the erectile dysfunction for men in that age group is at approximately 50%
- currently I have a sharp pain in my lower right side - lower right quadrant of my body - but the pain is not persistent - it seems to hurt when I lay on my right side when sleeping
I have recently had a colonoscopy and there is no colon cancer. the results came back negative.
I can eat. I do have an appetite. I do not have headaches and there is no vomiting. I don't smoke, I don't engage in drugs of any kind and I don't drink alcohol and there is no history of cancer in my family.
does anyone have any idea what may be afflicting me?