Cancer Community

BREAST CANCER

Happy new year just want to report that my radiology treatment is going very well and the doctor say I will recover the cancer was in the very early stage. After which I will be going on a hormone treatment for 5 years.I am also taking some local stuff which is very effective. Thank God and thanks for your prayers......GET TESTED EARLY DETECTION IS KEY.
Dear Friend,

This is my cousin's test impression. I am from India.

1.large lobulated calcific in the retroareolar region of left breast ? involuted fibroadenoma

2.enlarged right axillary node with irregular margins and loss of fatty hilum- suggested fnac correlation

Kindly suggest on this please. Is any symtoms there in the result for cancer? Pray for us

my mail id is : ***@****

Thanks and Regards,
        Joe
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.