Cancer Community

?Breast Lump

I have a breast lump in L breast.  Upon U/S and mammogram one radiologist said it was a lymph node.  I had f/u appt with General Surgeon.  His suggestion was biopsy.  He did not think lymph node.  I had biopsy and it showed :Fibrocystic changes with dense hyalinized stroma-with the comment:  There is a small focal area suggestive of Pseudo-angiomatous stromal hyperplasia.  I know this is a benign condition.  My concern is that it is rare and sometimes misdiagnosed.  Since I was originally told it was a lymph node I am concerned it could be angiosarcoma?  Is wider excision of lesion recommended?
Keep in mind you were told it was a "lymph node" prior to the biopsy.  

I think the opinion given to you after the biopsy would be the more accurate one to believe.  

For peace of mind, you can always get another option though.  

You can also post in the Breast CA Forum as well.  
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.