Cancer Community

GVHD OR TA-GVHD

I would Like to know in transfusion aquired graft versus host disease,  Is this aquired GVHD possable in Pregnancy between mother and fetus exta- naturally? I know for a fact that MicroChimerism took place in this Pregnancy. Because my child was born with NAT. Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia.  I have been sick with Many symptoms for almost 5 years. I have just recently come to this conclusion after much research. LThe information I have found on TA-GVHD uses the statement "Intrauterine transfusion". Which could mean between mother and fetus or it could mean between blood donation through the belly to the fetus. Which is the fact or are both?
Thank You!
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.