Cancer Community

Igm

I have a elevated  IGM protein in my blood and urine, I have severe bone loss and loss of height , and my IGM was 472 and now 485 raised so why am I not getting treatment yet? My oncologist feels that the kidney is okay and I am not sure what to do even though my blood is also clotting slower and i have a elevated d dimer
HSe feels the M protein will rise and then what happens to me? I was told about a possible bone biosy in the near future,
I don't know the numbers or really much what you are talking about other then the high protein but my blood protein  was three time higher then normal, then I had a test that showed m spike, and after that a bone marrow biopsy and was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma.  The myeloma (plasma) cells were at 50% of the sample so pretty comclusive. My specialist says the don't usually treat if on biopsy the reslult is around 10-20% and minamal symptoms / stable, then it is cold smoldering myeloma and watched closely.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.