Cancer Community

Is this testicular cancer?

Alright, so for about the past four days I've noticed I've been feeling pain in my testicular area. It's like a random shooting pain that comes and goes. Never felt this pain ever before and I don't know why it's happening now - with the only cause I can think of being me wearing something tight that would cause pain - but to last a couple days would be odd. I haven't noticed any heaviness, lumps or swollenness, and my back has only been in pain once. I would like to say that the almost every part of my body has felt these.. hard to explain shooting pains that just randomly come and go without me pinching a muscle or doing something strenuous. I feel like it's there but I'm not sure why or if I'm just imagining it.

And it's not one dedicated spot either, it keeps going from one side to the other
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.