Cancer Community

Lump In Upper Abdomen

I got a little lump about 3 to 4 inches above my belly button, there is no significant pain coming from that area but lately my stomach has been feeling wierd, there are some areas that do have aches but dont necessarily hurt but still is very uncomfortable, i am also feeling like i have to go number 2 alot...any suggestions of what this could be?
Hi.
Is the lump superficial or located inside the abdominal cavity?
An enlarged intra abdominal organ located in the epigastic area (area above the belly button) can present with a vague abdominal mass in that area.  The organs located in the epigastric area could be the stomach, left liver lobe, part of the pancreas, and part of the transverse colon.
Since you are having symptoms, it would be best to seek consult with your doctor so that you can be evaluated properly.
Good luck.  
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.