Cancer Community

Lump behind left ear

Hi, I am 14 years old and i have a hard lump directly behind my left ear on the bone. The lump is not too big but big enough that i have had people notice it. It is somewhat painful to the touch. Can you help me?
How are you? What other symptoms are present? How long have you had the lump? The lump could be due to enlarged lymph node, infection, inflammation as well as benign skin lumps such as sebacious cyst. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Talk to your mom or dad and have them bring you to your doctor. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted,
Hi, I am 49 years old and i have a hard lump directly behind my right ear on the bone.It is somewhat painful to the touch. i started taking Amox-Clav for swollen sinus and tonsil stones. Can you help me?
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.