Cancer Community

Lump in neck, anything but cancer please....

I have a lump on the left side of my neck, just above the shoulder. It's tender to the touch, and is about the size of half a golf ball. I assume it's just a cyst or something, but what's worrying me is that for the last year I've have had chronic, yet weak kidney, lung, testicle and abdominal pain. It doesn't really help that I'm overweight, but yeah, just letting you know. I've had an increase in small moles on my neck, including one where the lump is located. I'm only twenty, so what are the chances that it's cancer?. P.s. I don't have insurance and im unemployed, so I can't just get up and go to the doctor. Also, just behind my ear is a lump that is also tender, but much smaller. Each appeared only days ago.
Without a physical assessment, there is NO way someone can give you a proper diagnosis over the internet. Even if I could give you a POSSIBLE diagnosis you still need treatment which again cannot be done over the internet.  

This could be a number of things, including cancer.  

Are there no free clinics and/or a teaching hospital nearby that can help you?  Can you apply for a medicaid card?

Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.